Courses & Talks
• Life cycle & Primal Health (nutrition and environmental factors; course on reproduction)
• Oxytocin and therapy: a physiological and social perspective of the love hormone.
• The Gut and chronic illness: therapy under the Primal Health perspective.
• Consultation methods revisited: new methods of case-taking, time-line analysis and prescribing – become the advanced therapist your XXI-century patients need you to be
For general public
• Principles of Health
• Creative connections / Truth in desire
• Foods for Orgasm, Sexuality and Fertility
• Sustainable parenting
• Pregnancy & Birth – a blissful journey
• Emotional organs – how our mind effects and responds to our physical health
• YONOCO: Yoga – Nourish – Connection (pre-booked evening events)
World Menopause Day: Why It Matters to All
Menopause is not an end, but a transition into a new phase of empowerment and liberation. Today, October 18th, the world observes Menopause Day, and I celebrated by offering a lecture at an organisation aiming at creating a culture of open communication and empathy. The aim is not only to raise awareness about the phase most women goes through, but also to highlight why it matters to all of us, directly or indirectly. In Western industrialised societies, more than 60% of women suffer from menopause-related symptoms. This means that almost everyone is affected by menopause, whether they experience it firsthand or witness the impact ...